Vintage style is a great solution for treasure hunters, lovers of sensational connections and patient collectors. It is said that the only restriction of the Vintage interior design may be just your imagination. Vintage enchants and inspires. All thanks to the effect of a worn look increasingly appreciated by interior decorators. Vintage style for some time now reigns in homes around the world. This a fresh look at retro hipster subdued in carefully selected patterns alluding to the 50s, 60s and 70s. Corroded steel, aged and board or historic buildings take us back in time, but they give a semblance of modernity raw loft. The spirit of industrialism is interwoven with the warmth of natural materials.
The 5 Rules of Vintage Interior Design
1. Vintage style loves mix of strong coulors. The right choice will be intense green, blue, orange, red, yellow, and aquamarine.
2. Don’t forget to follow the general principle that combine style: mix together old and new furniture.
3. The assumption of this style is to create interiors with a soul, telling a story. But it is not about too much nostalgia, or what’ s worst romantic effect, which has nothing to do with vintage charisma.
4. Vintage Interiors are perfect for people who love to remember. In their living rooms can not be missing frames with pictures. It should expose family portraits, photographs in black – white, whether these sepia. A characteristic element of the arrangement are also vintage old paintings.
5. Play with vintage decoration – you decide whether your house will prevail old things, or will refer to modernity. Do not forget the souvenirs!